HG - in my school

My university was having an open campus day (translated into english by myself) last weekend and there were so many events and food stalls. Actually got no time to go at all but because I'd promised my fren to watch his jazz group, got no choice but to go. And I was quite lucky because I got there just on time to see him playing drum. That japanese dude was not so bad hehe..Very crowded la I say..so many people come to see this famous genojin (comic?) and I was so lucky to have his picture haha..Introducing HA-DO-GAY haha..



This dude is using gay personafication (??) to make people laugh and I bet he was really freazing cold in that suit haha..Pakden~fuuuuuu!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter