being a GASTORIAN

keywords: FUN, MTV, MP3, SITI NURHALIZA, MAWI, MEALS

I've been working in Gusto's kitchen for quite some time and there are a lot of things that I think should be shared with other muslims in Japan. Before that, you all should know, this is what I observe in Gusto Ikuta, things may be different in other places. First, about the fried foods, including the potato fries, shrimps, everything, is not halal because they use the same oil tank to fry BUTA. The steaks and burgers are not halal although they are imported from Aussie. And to my supprise, they use Saudi boneless chicken, that is halal, to make grilled chicken. But since they are using the same plate to grill burgers and steaks, I'll think twice before saying the grilled chicken is halal.

The manager is so nice and funny person. He laughs a lot and always speak broken japanese english with me hehe..the other workers are fine too but seems like they are making fun of me behind my back. But you know what hehe, I dont care. Just want the money. The dish washer is a great machine. Every machine in the kitchen will make buzz sound. The microwave will buzz, the dish washer will buzz, the order machine will buzz when new order comes in, the door will buzz when customers come and go. Its confusing me actually. I cant tell either my pasta is done, the dishes are clean or new order comes in.

Today, something happened and made my senior colleagues think that I'm dumb. In Japan, hamba-gu[hamburger] and ba-ga[burger] are totally different things. One order came and it was hamba-gu, my head was thinking about burger, so I took out bun and grill the burger meat. Then the manager, who was there in the kitchen, suddenly cried my name and said, "Ben, hamba-gu, not ba-ga! This no good. NG", while pocking my chest with his finger. Others had mocking smile on their face.
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter