Meiji Konpa

Meiji University organised a party for its foreign student and I, as a new Pakden and the Malaysian students representative, went there together with my fren, En.Yuzaini. We did some research about foreign girls student in Meiji there hehe..and the most "subur" one goes to chinese kakaka...and the korean student is the most "kawaii". This is me with my teacher on the right and one chinese "akak" on the left. Me doing poyo by wearing the name tag upside down.

And to all girls out there, this is Song from Korea. Single and not gay. Good boy. Same campus with me in Ikuta and doing architecture. He also thinks that japanese dont like foreigners although he looks just like one of them hehe..gambare Song!

After long research at the party, me and Yuzaini went to Starbucks near the Takashimaya for some coffee. They got new latte and its so good. Tension. Think that my english is so f*** up. Can I write in malay? By the way, I will start my work as an assistant cook next week. I ll do my best. Trying my best to be rich.
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter