MTVs and PVs

I have quite a collection of malay, indonesia and english MTVs and video clips. I decided to put the list here so that you can find any MTV that you want. To see the list, click the thumbnails below. After that, send me an email or just leave a msg here so that I can upload the file somewhere and you guys can get it from there. Or maybe I can directly send it via YM or email, if its possible. But I rather put the link here in this blog so others can get it too. Yea yeah I know some of you have a lot more than me. So this is not for you then.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter