R.O.B.O.T

tag: ROBOT, MODELS, MINIATURES, MP3

Huwaaaa..what the hell happening with me? Firstly, an nyou haseyo! Hehe..nice eh? This stuff I learned from my Korean buddy, Che. Really remind me of Che Guevara but this Che is not a revolutionary, he's one of my Korean buddies hehe. Lately I have been working on this robot.

bot3, originally uploaded by pakden.


I am taking a class, Mechatronics Practice and we, in group of three, must make our robot works or fail this class. It's that easy hehe..so here I am.

bot4, originally uploaded by pakden.


You see all that stuffs? We have to buy it with our own money. Dont know either will get back the money or not. I just dont care although it costed me quite a lot.

bot2, originally uploaded by pakden.

Hehe..thanks to Baem for this picture. Me, giving my angry look hahaha..really enjoying myself doing this robot. I guess I like designing things.

bot5, originally uploaded by pakden.

This is the lower layer. This robot will have two layers, the power circuit will be on this layer together with the sensor circuit and the second layer will support the IC circuit board and the motor driver circuit. You dont understand this? Ignore it.

bot6, originally uploaded by pakden.

Carefully making small holes for the long screws. Actually I bought to many long screws. Useless. Need to reduce the cost actually, but I am not. By the way my team members still dont pay me their shares. Will ask them later.

bot7, originally uploaded by pakden.

Horaaa..this is the front view. You see the tentacles? This is actually an Octo-bot hehe..The fullname will be Octopus Robot, the new generation of Optimus Prime (what the..?)

bot8, originally uploaded by pakden.

Haha..because it will be very fast, I want to name it Super Latest Octopus Wheel a.k.a SLOW hehe..ironic!!! Got this joke from a film. Forgot the tittle.

bot1, originally uploaded by pakden.

Yes, this is my baby. No, our baby hehe. My group consist of me, Che and sempai(dont know this guy's name) and I am glad to be given this job to design the robot. I made it as simple as I can so that there will be no prob if we need to repair the circuit board later. Will you move baby?
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter