WTF?

huwaaaaa..so sad and tensen. one of my free server stopped their free service and that is why you all cant see some of the pictures and buttons in this blog anymore. this will be quite a job to upload all the buttons back to its place. since the amount of works will be as equal as creating new blog(thinking too much) so I'm thinking about changing the concept of my blog. it sounds impossible though hehe..

another sad story, one of my fren, AJAT said that she wants to do blogging no more. means that she wants to stop. this words kill my spirit to blog too. but you know what, this kind of feeling come and go everytime actually. not only about blogging, but most about anything. relationship, love, work, study etc. thats why we need commitment, to fight back with this negative side of ourself.

hehe..but I think Ajat said that because she needs some encouragement from her frens, and at the same time to check out either anyone is reading her blog hehe..manja budak ni (sori ek Ajat kalau aku buat spekulasi!) I read your blog la cik Ajat kekeke..(but of course not eberiday)

p/s: to Ajat, about ur exam, thinking about it now will not help. genki shite!!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter