ThE NeED oF STuDY

HUwaAaAAAhhh..what a week..now is my exam week and I still got another one paper left on the next Monday but I am not going to study now hehe..I ll wait till the last second, untill Sunday night, before I start to do my revision again haha..Since I dont have my own meja study so I have to merempat at the diner table and study. And because Baem is watching television, I have to put on my headphone *sigh*..Sometime I just feel like I am not living in my own place because there are so much to think about the others. Wish one day I can have my own house and I can do everything I like hehe..Nabhan took my picture while I was studying and i didnt get my time to give you all my best pose hahahahah..



Is it gay to have your own blog? Since I met so many gay and adek2 that own a blog it makes me to start thinking about myself. I am not gay but I like to have my own website, I like to show my arts, comics, works and the most important is that I want to make money trough the internet. Yes I have been doing some research on how to increase traffic to my site and how to design a website using simple html code. This blog is something that I should be proud of. This blog got nothing to do with sexual confusion or being gay. Some of my friends said that I like to mencapap and that's why I put my own pictures and own a blog. I miss those days when I was a boy and cared to much about what others said about me huhu..
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter