Teh Tarik Crew

Two weeks before there was a wedding held at Yoyogi Uehara Mosque and I was called and asked to be the drink maker[is this right?]or to be more specific, a Pembancuh Teh Tarik hehe..so I went there and did my thing haha..



A malay guy married a japanese girl(of course she is a muslim) and Chie-san is the cutest bride I ever saw in my life. We took one picture together after I asked her husband but I dont wanna put it here since Chie-san didnt wear her hijjab properly. But for me, she was still cute though.



Hahaha..this one really looks like mamak aaa..you see that apron? I took it from Gusto. I wore it so that I will look like a cook or something hahah..but actually Raji was more in charge in cooking than me..



This man is really great in cooking. He made a nice chicken rice on the wedding day and every makcik that was there asked him the recipe. He is a "full package husband" you see.
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter