Chef Fadzil

Someone questioned me was I really worked as an assistant cook at Gusto Family Restaurant so to answer him I think it's best for me to take some pictures. Actually I am thinking about returning back all the Gusto's belongings including this suit that I am wearing, the name tag and menu book. So before I return them back I better take some pictures hahahah...(poyo? I dont give a damn hahaha..)
This special pose is dedicated to my father who was a great cook(and still now). He worked first with Angkatan Tentera Darat and then signed a contract with Tabung Haji to work in Mekah. He also opened a cafetaria and a few small food stalls before but unluckily all of them had to be closed for some reasons(but not because the foods were bad). I really hope to open my own restaurant or cafe someday(part of my dreams hahaha..). Can you imagine "PakDEN's Cafe"? Regular visitors of this blog will get free Latte hahahaha...
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter