CoMEL, buDEN and TiM

I love this three things so much. I am enjoying myself for the first time since I broke up with that girl. Wish I knew what I was doing back then. But that is one good experience. I guess I have to thank her after all. THANK YOU.
Haha..this is CoMEL. CoMEL is my digital camera, to be specific, my Casio Exilim EX-P505. I bought it for 32,340 Yen, equal to RM1018.00 and I really hope CoMEL will not disappoint me in giving me the best shot for my pictures. Onegai! (or I'll put you in Yahoo Auction haha..)
This is buDEN, my Portable Playstation that I bought for 32,000 Yen together with 1Gig Memory Stick Duo. This price is equal to RM1008.00. He is my best friend when I am in the train or when I go out traveling. Will I buy a UMD for you buDEN? You know I will, right?
Hoho..and finally this is TiM, my Timberland boot. Some of you guys might think that this kind of shoe is uncomfortable but actually it's not as what you are thinking. TiM is the best shoe I ever have, compared to the old Stan Smith, Nike Air Force, Nike Dunk Low, the gray Nike(forgot the name) and the other two black formal shoes. Someone stepped on TiM before because he thought that it will be a good joke to do so, I still hate him untill now huhu..I bought TiM for 12,000 Yen, about RM378.00. Hahaha! I am really enjoying my paycheck!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter