The Impatient Me

Before I went out and buy CoMEL(the digital camera) I had already bid the same digital camera in Yahoo! Auction with really low price. Because I thought that it was impossible to win the auction with that price, I went out and bought the camera directly from a shop. But you know what, I actually won the camera for Yen 26,000 hahaha..this is what we call impatient. So now I am waiting for the owner to send me an email. Today is already the third day and I still dont receive any email from him hahaha..I guess he too doesnt want to sell me the camera with that price.
This is my "new" laptop. I got this laptop from this friend that I know at work. This japanese guy think that this laptop is annoying him and makes his room looks smaller(it was a small room after all haha..) so he gave it to me hehe..But yeah he is not as dumb as I thought to give me a fully functioning laptop. The 6Gig hard drive(hard disk) was broken and I have to put in my own 40Gig hard drive so that I can install new OS. I planned to install either Linux or Windows 98 into this laptop but since I still have those two installers as data file, not in shape of cd, I installed Windows XP. But if the performance is too slow, I will reinstall new OS.
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter