Coffee and Me

How much do I love coffee? I love coffee so much that I have my own(not house) coffee maker in my room, to be specific, in my room next to my study desk. my housemate, Irfan said that my room looks like office but only that I dont have a cute and sexy secretary hehe..(I really want one) I bought it for about 3 weeks before and I still dont have a name for it. Azman said that it doesnt look like a coffee maker because it doesnt have a glass pot. I thought so too but its ok..

- my coffee maker -
Last week I went to Shinjuku Starbucks and guess what? I found that Starbucks also selling coffee maker with the Starbucks logo on it. huwarghhhhhh..it really bother me because if I know about it earlier I will buy it no matter what. I drink coffee at any time and thats why I cannot sleep during the night. like yesterday night, I cant sleep and I felt like there was someone else in my room with me. first the thing made a hah sound at my ear and not long after that, the thing hit my hand. I really couldnt tell either I was dreaming or not. at last I switched on the light and install my new hard drive together with Windows XP SP2. I slept at 6.00am.

- Muan Jai Coffee -
This coffee I got from Yu since he is working at Starbucks hehe..the taste? really really great!!! it is USD 15 per 250gram and I got it for free. they got like 40 different kinds of coffee(Kenya, Sulawesi and many more) and you can collect the seals/stickers and paste it into this special Coffee Passport. I want to complete my Coffee Passport but I dont have money to buy all the coffee hehe..so at this time Yu will appear in my head hahahaha...please Yu!!

- Love Coffee, Love Starbucks -

Yu tima kaseh sebab tolong amik 6 keping sticker yang hari tu. aku akan tunggu trip yang berikutnya hehehe..Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter