Hakuraku Billiard Championship

hola to all my frens..Comel has done a great job. with a help from Azman they successfully captured this nice picture of me hehe..(the main subject is me although focus is on the ball)
Hakuraku Championship
we had a great billiard game. first I beat Azman, and then Pet. the second day I beat Zai but I lost to Pet since his motivation was unsually high that night. and the third day Zai took me to his basketball club training and they let me played together. shame on me because I lost my breath after the second game hahahahah...after that me, Azman, Baem and Pet when to a game center and we played table tennis. Azman was a district player and Baem is great. I lost to Azman 2 times. I really enjoyed that game and after that Pet asked me for another last billiard game to clarify his winning yesterday but unlucky for him, I won hahaha..so I guess the Hakuraku Billiard Championship is in my hand hehe..(perasan mampos!)
Billiard Kick
if someone ask me what sport that I am good at, I guess I cannot answer basketball anymore because it should be billiard hahaha..billiard is a sport or not? later I will put a picture of all my frens. take care to you guys!!

p/s: Comel is the name of my Casio Exilim Pro camera
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter