My Laziness

I knew someday this laziness will get me. last week it was hard for me to sleep during the night(during the daytime is okay hehe..) so when I went to sleep I was like had to block every photon of electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength(a.k.a light) and every transmitted vibrations of any frequency(a.k.a sound). since my computer is making this kind of ~vuuu~n sound, I had to shut it down before I can enter my dreamland and to shut it down guess what, I dont even need to move from my bed. I just use my toe(ini maksud dia ibu jari kaki kan?) and push the power button untill my speaker make this BOOM! sound hehe..do you under stand what I'm tryin to say here? meaning that I dont use the Turn Off Computer way, I just push the big power button at the casing/CPU/whatever you call it.

So and so..but what it is all about? you see..if you dont shut down your computer using the appropriate way you will, at last, blow off your computer's power supply like what happened to mine. it was like 5 or 6 times I used the "shut down using my toe" last week before it ruined my power supply 30%.

To make things worst, at first I didnt know that my power supply that broke. I thought it was my Maxtor 200Gig SATA hard drive because the next morning when I look at My Computer I only saw the C: partition(my another hard drive that I installed Windows). wahhhh..do you guys understand what I'm tryin to say here? I dont care. I will go on hehehe...

When I was testing my broken hard drive I realized that my power supply was not working 100% because it's fan was off. so I thought "Shut~ I need to buy both new power supply and hard drive huhu.." so after I finnished Solat Jumaat(it was friday of coz) I go out to buy new power supply and hard drive. at the same time of coz I was so sad because I lost all the data(pictures, movies, MTVs, mp3s, files) and I thought I can give everything to get them back. plus I lost my emails too because I am using Thunderbird email client and download all my emails into my hard drive. to make this post short, I bought new Seagate 300Gig SATA II hard drive and new 300W power supply(before was 250W).

When I got home I installed the new hardware and you guys know what, my Maxtor hard drive is still working. meaning that only my power supply is broken 30% because it cannot supply power to my Maxtor hard drive. lucky me hehehe..but what am I going to do with this Seagate 300Gig? I am thinking to turn it into external hard drive..

Conclusion --> I was lazy --> shut down my comp using my toe --> thought that the power supply and hard drive were broken --> sad because lost all the data --> bought new --> lost money & time --> dunno what to do with the new hard drive --> dont be lazy

p/s : faham? tak faham? hahahaha...aku tak kisah asalkan aku dah lepaskan apa yg ada dalam kepala aku ni hehehe..
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter