What have I done?

Something really bad happened on 24th April(although it should be a happy day for me). I woke up at about 9.30am. my class was from 10.30am. so I opened my komp as usual and online my YM. and then I saw some offline messages from my friend. he said something about Yahoo Japan ID and that ID got bad testimonial from someone because of something that I had done. I was blur at first, cannot remember anything. but finally yeah I got it. it all happened about one month before...

- Evening in Shinjuku -
I was going to buy new camera when my friend told me to buy from Yahoo Auction since we can get cheaper price from there. before this I had been using my friend's Yahoo Japan ID to bid in the Yahoo Auction and I didnt know that I actually hafal his ID along with the password. so, without telling him, I bid for this camera but I put a really small price. I had to wait for about 2 days before I know either I win the auction or not. because of my impatient, and because I thought that I will never get the camera with that price, I get out and bought new camera(which is my Comel) from shop. but unfortunately, I won the auction.

And then, I thought I just want to wait for the guy to contact me first. I thought that he himself dont want to sell me the camera with that cheap price. even though, I contacted my sister and asked her to find a buyer as for my precaution. so I just waited for him, there was no email. actually, he did send emails but because I didnt inform my friend that I was going to use the ID, he deleted/ignored the mails.

After about a month, the seller send a testimonial saying that the owner of the ID, who is eventually my friend, is not a trustworthy and mischievous. consequently, because of the negative testimonial, my friend cannot bid this used car that he wanted to buy. that really pissed him off. I really feel bad. really really bad. I would do anything to make it up to him. but after we talked, he just forgave me. just like that. I felt like I want to kick myself hard. and to make things worst, not only him is using the ID, it is like every Malaysian at the same university are using the ID. I have to do something or not I will feel bad forever all my life.

kepada kengkawan Tokai Daigaku yg menggunakan ID limiteds2826, aku minta maaf. kalau perlu, aku boleh bukak ID baru dan kita leh pakai ramai2. nak?
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter