Flowers and Life


Bunga matahari sangat cantek..
Hallo hallo ho ho ho..the picture above is my recent desktop wallpaper. the flowers are near my house and everytime when I am going to or back from school I will have to pass this flowers. they was small actually and I think is some kind of sun flower. the best part is in the morning or noon this small sun flowers will kembang(bloom?) and in the evening they will kucup(ini mmg aku tak ingat) and Yu said that the flowers follow the sun. nice.

Tunggul
This one I took during the Japanese class. I dunno what I was trying to do but I think some people might like this picture. why do I have to take Japanese class? I have to take another 3 Japanese classes or I cannot graduate. suma ni salah sempai!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter