Indah Bumi Hijau


- Cahaya Alam -
Huwaaaa...so fresh and natural. I like green. I like trees, leaves, flowers and everything that can make me feel relax, cool and hepi hehehe(maybe its you) last monday during the Japanese class my sensei took us to this green side of Ikuta. if any you remembered one of my post before, this place is just near the temple(although my sensei said its not a temple). he did mention the name of this place but as usual, I dont care much if you tell me something in Japanese hehe..

- Tiang Langit -
the trees are so high and the place is so green. really really green. lucky me because I brought along my Comel and he did quite a good job. makaseh en.Comel. BTW, one of my fren said that the name Comel is too sissy or "having unsuitable feminine qualities". dont care :)

- Ranting Hidup -


- Menuju ke Puncak -


- Sumber Kehidupan -
Yu said something about me loving green and trees so much. he said that I'm like Japanese old ladies who always say stuff like "Wow the scenery is so green", "I like that tree", "I love being a the forest". he also said that I start to apreciate nature/green because its almost 2 years since I last go back to Malaysia. in Japan you can only see the green trees during Spring and Summer. maybe Yu is right but, I dont care :)

- Baka Frens!! -
Kekekeke...this is my Baka Fren, Jon from Korea. he was walking with me during the trip. I asked him do he like Japanese and wasnt that the Korean and Japanese were enemies before. this crazy guy always talk in loud voice and too genki(energetic?), he answered me like this(translated to english) "I like Japanese but I hate Chinese" and there was a Chinese student behind us so when Jon realized that, he was like went crazy and afraid. I asked him why to be afraid and he said "That communist might take out his 3 stars cap and pull a pistol at me"

p/s: now I'm listening to XPDC - Hijau Bumi Tuhan and Dewa 19 - Selimut Hati
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter