Interviews

One blink and now I'm in my final year. people say that final year research will make ur life busier than ever and ur thesis will burn almost all of ur calories, left you dying without any fat. but not for me, as for now. still wasting my time and do nothing. but, I do have some interviews to go. to build my self confidence, I bought some stuffs hehe..love shopping!


getting older

I got an email from this company. they ask me to attend their second interview for executive post. when I recall back, I did apply but as an engineer, not management executive. maybe I talked too much during the first interview and made they think that I'm better in dealing with human, not machine. either way, I dont care.


WTF?!!

p/s: love shopping? cam pompuan la pulak huhu..tak kisah. aku hope suma orang yg tgh carik kerja, akan dapat kerja kekeke..sama-sama kita berdoa, amin. menuju kehidupan yang lebih baik!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter