Simulink

A person questioned me what english am I using(finally). is it American? British? plus he said I dont sound like either one. well encik, me no talk American or British, me talk mine english. um..I talk english that I translated from bahasa. this is the most that I can think of. by the way I really dont care. as long as you understand what I'm trying to say and not wasting my time. but I was quite lucky because I know some other foreigners that speak english and, thanks a lot to this blog.


- pengaruh -

Ok. forget about him. recently I am busy with my research. still trying to understand Simulink, simulation prog that I am going to use. installed the software before but it wont work nicely. reinstalled. after a minute, the new version download completed. uninstall the old version, install the new one. this time I cannot complete the installation. it stuck at 98%. at the same time I was trying to install new tools for my Microsoft Word but somehow I uninstalled my Office(Words, Excel, Power Point). now I am pissed off and can do nothing except writing this post while waiting for subuh.

p/s: bila la nak upload gambar2 gi Minato Mirai hari tu nih isk2. nak tidur dan bangun awal. esok, install Word dan siapkan report sebelum kelas! klik sini dan lawat blog Fendi Family
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter