Aku yang bengong

Its crazy when you start to missing someone so badly even though that person might not be thinking about you at all. the stupid thing is when you can do nothing but thinking about that person. she might done something(bomohkan aku tak? cam ensem lak kehkehkeh) and that's why I am feeling this. gila dan tak keruan. when I called her number, the song that came out was so, erm..whats the word? but kena la lagu tu dengan keadaan aku at that time. the song was Jujur by Radja and if you dont know that song, let me highlight some of the words;

Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi cinta
Tinggalkanlah aku
Bila tak mungkin bersama
Jauhi diriku lupakanlah aku
Selamanya

Ignore the first and second line because those two lines dont have nothing to do with me. while I was waiting for her to pick up the phone, my pride and ego was laughing at me. not only because of the song, but because I have promised myself that I am not going to call her anymore. I canceled it.


Ajat merenung masa

hehe..dont try to be stupid here, that girl is not Ajat. this picture is something that I promised Ajat before. she wanted me to edit her picture so I did some. but it was hard because the sources were limited, meaning I dont have a lot of Ajat's pictures so my imagination was limited too hehe..baik ak alasan? but seriously, it feels quite nice having other person loving my works. thanks Ajat and hope you like it. (kalau tak suka pun takpalah, buat2 suka)


Jalan yg belum putus

Hurm..today I went out to Shinjuku and then felt like I want some fries and the best place to have fries in Japan is First Kitchen. so I went there after I bought tripod for my Comel, which is my camera. this First Kitchen is big and of course always pack with kawaai gurls and kawaai old ladies too hahaha..so I ordered my fries and when the gurl at the counter asked me for money, I realized that I didnt have any. I bought the tripod using my Visa. so I asked either they accept card(and at that time I felt like kicking myself hard) and she called for her manager. he said I cant take my fries. I went out from that kedai makan and never turned back. felt like I was walking and melting at the same time. nak makan jagabata!!!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter