buat gila

for someone that can draw, an amateur, to draw a potret from a picture is actually like taking a risk. firstly, an amateur cannot draw potret just by looking at a person and of coz they cannot draw someone that doesnt has beauty(hensem or cantek). oklah. everything that I am going to say here will can only be applied to me(ayat selamat). to tell you all ayams here(from now on the readers of this blog will be refered as ayam which is something halal and tasty), I cannot draw someone's face just like that, I need to feel her. yes, her. becoz I dont draw men's face. wasting my time. I drew Juliana Banos(100%), Rani Mukherjee(100%), R(awek skolah menengah 90%), S(ex-tunang 70%). and yesterday, I made a big mistake by drawing xxx's face.

Da da da..(lagu jiwang)
why do I say it was a mistake? if you are a new ayam here so you might dont understand me. I am trying to block my feeling toward xxx. I dont need any love burden right now. I only need my family and frens, and myself. to draw her face I need to really perhatikan her picture. I need to concentrate, focus and look deeply into her &%$#&" eyes and cute &%#"$% face. how can I stop myself from thinking of her by doing that? yesterday was like 3 hours of us being together, drawing her face and...arghhhh!!! Now I can only pray so that she dont get into my dreams. sandy dont help me much since she is busy with her soaps and movies.

Siapa itu? Cuba teka
hehe..and luckily she doesnt has much interest in technology and doesnt visit here much. I prefer her to not coming here at all. dont want her to read all this sissy stuffs that I wrote. I want to be a macho guy that always keeps secret and pain within himself. I want to be someone new that does not say much, a thinker and..F me. have a lot of works to do, together with all the WC games, how can I still draw her face? I surely need to reschedule myself back. today is 1st of July and my exam will be from 20th. study..AKU TAKNAK TAMBAH SETAHUN LAGIIEEE!!

p/s: thanks to kak malin for encouraging me to draw again! there will be more after this~
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter