ku kikis-kikis kuku kaki kakakku

there are 8 of them. no. actually I have another three but their condition arent quite good and, I dont accept them as my shoes anymore hahaha..what did you say? I am showing off? well yes I am. why I put my shoes here if not that I want to show off? ignore you. talk to the hand. from left, this one I use for my interviews. the next one I bought just after I arrived here. and then Tim. of coz you are my number one Tim. this Nike, shuut~, I searched everywhere. and if I found one, they dont have my size. untill one day I went to Shimokitazawa with Nab. they got this last pair, although it wasnt really my size, I took it anyway. and now you always hurt my feet. but its ok. anything for style hahaha...yo old skool. I got this free from my senior. love it. and then my jogging shoe. bought it 2000 yen. useless piece of crap. my loyal Stan Smith. I bought it in Kajang, long before I came here. and you are still with me, untill now. huwaaa...this sandal, same with my abah's. I at first get a pair for abah as a present, but I was the one that using it. more than abah. so I bought another pair.

duh...I hope you dont come here. I did wrote something about you and mention ur ex bf name here hehe. go away. but if you are here, I have something to ask from you. if you start to hate me, tell me. out loud. so that I can keep myself away from you. did you even come here? did you see the banner that I told you? F me. I am a fool.

Ghana won 2-1. Italy won 2-0. Rosicky didnt do anything. Koller didnt play at all. Izaghi was good. Japan? they will lose to Brazil. it suppose to be that way. I dont want to stay up for that game. I have class tomorrow. and I dont need comment for this entry. keep it for yourself. I'm done for today. ohh I forgot. uploaded new song. Larut by Dewa. nice words, nice arrangement, nice rhythm. superb. enjoy!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter