Slow Thursday

Today I have another interview. but I just dont feel like I want this job. the factory is in Perlis. although they might send me to Penang but the posibility is like 60% because they dont really need a lot of engineers in Penang. I prefer to be working either in Kedah/Penang or the south side. I dont want to be stuck in Perlis. I still have this thinking that they dont have electricity there and I need to use perigi hahaha(oklah aku tahu tempat tu takla sebangang ni).


Manusia Kuasa

Really hoping I will get the Proton. its good if I have one offer and I dont care from who. if I have none, I feel insecure. by the way the GM of Miyazu and their Human Resource Executives were very nice and such a happy go lucky person(but of course they turned serious when they talked about bisnes). really like to be working with this kind of people.


Manusia Kuasa

p/s: my picture got published again in Digital Fhoto Jeritan Jiwa for this month. my next post will be about this picture hehe..
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter