The way we think, the way we talk

How do people think in english and write in english? I know how to think in japanese and talk in japanese. of coz I can do that for bahasa too. but not for english. sometimes, talking in english makes me look arrogant. especially when I talk too much. plus my weak grammar(dont you noticed that?). being arrogant will not help me much for my job interview. I dont wanna be arrogant. just want to show them I have self-confidence bla bla bla...(cakap banyak macam makcik!!)


Sahabat 01

This one got published yesterday I think. using Azman as my model hehe..(without his permission). and the one below I sent it just now and hope will be published too. using Yuzaini and Khaled hehe..(without their permission)


Sahabat 02

p/s: to others jom la sahut cabaran DFJJ. paan bila lagi? mE pulak busy jek ngan en.ariff tu.
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter