Under again..

I need to write this before I go to sleep. still have a few question to look at but its ok. I ll do it tomorrow. exam will be at 1300 so I need to wake up early to do some more reading. so its about what I wrote just now. the "Serabut Milo" entry. well you see, I actually sent msg to xxx and asked her either she is mad at me or not. though she didnt say it directly, she do mad at me. because of what I have said yesterday. dont ask me what did I said because I cannot remember. the thing I know is that I talked too much untill I forgot why I started that topic at the first place. so she is mad at me. hope she doesnt think me as the same as En.Zaki, or anybody else. because I am what I am and I do have some defect. imperfect. I ll give her time and hope she doesnt get angry because of my feeling towards her. I hope she is mad at me because of my words. thats all. I really need to see her first before anything happen. if this condition continues and put an end to this weird relationship, what can I say. its hard to be a man because you will go for something that is hard to get. how I wish my life would be easy and I can just throw my pride and ego into the trash can.

if only I can fly, I ll be there and ask you to forgive me.
mangkuk betul %&$#'"#'$&!@!!! stupid mouth!! arghhhhhh!!!!!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter