Wee Wee


Blue Wee Wee
you see the Blue Wee2 up there? yup its called Blue Wee2. why? because I bought it, because this is my blog. I bought it for 100Yen. actually all the mouse pad, white cup and the watch are 100 Yen each. I am crazee for this kind of stuffs. I dont know either to call it cute or what. if I say I like cute stuffs, all you ayams here might think that I am a fairy, a fag or something like it. but who cares? its my money. I can buy whatever I like huehuehue..

I know I shouldnt do anything except study and write my thesis. but last week, because I have to use train to go to Izal's house, I took a book along. its called The Naked Face. who wrote it? google it by yourself. yup its him. a man that I thought was a woman because of his name. I used to read his name as Sindey(Cindy) hahahahah...I bought this novel quite a while before, in March. I totally forgot about it. I thought I read it already. nasib baik aku capai buku ni hari tu. thanks to my PSP. camna la bateri boleh flat? haram tak sentuh dah pun huhu..by the way this book is brilliant. same like others. but Master of the Game is the best. maybe. John Grisham? different genre..takleh compare..

now I am still wasting my time editing some pictures that were taken during the trip to the Mt. Fuji. I feel like everybody has high expectation for my works. I dont know exactly. just my thought. pressure. I am looking for free server that support php script. I am going to use Postcard Viewer. just wait and see. for DFJJ new theme, I have some pictures but I am not going to post them now. recently they had a nice discussion about art and guideline. and I really dont want to be prejudice. I dont want other people to be prejudice either. really hope to have a nice and open discussion like one I had with Paan before. by the way this dude graduation day was yesterday. congratulation! I'm going to call him now hahaha..

to all you ayams, take care!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter