Yellow and yellow


panning

Yo to all ayams here hehe..I dunno what have I done with my firefox and I hate to admit this but, my blog is best viewed in IE7 Beta 3, the latest one that got tab browsing in it. didnt you know that you can tab browsing in IE7? hahahah..old skool la you ni. thanks to Yu for this info. so yes, please view my blog using IE7 and sadly to say that if you just downloaded your XP or using a non original version one, you cannot update your IE into IE7 because Microsoft will validate ur XP version first hahaha..me? of coz I am using the pirate version of XP SP2, but I have my own ways to get something that I cannot get hehe..and to those who bought their laptop or pc from Sg.Wang, please dont be sure that your XP is original. do some checking first hehe.

I have added new lyric to my "Sound of pakDEN" blog but unfortunately I cannot upload the mp3 file. something happened to the savefile.com server and you ayams can try to get that song from elsewhere. btw the song is Separuh Nafas by Dewa. I am listening to Babyface - Sorry For The Stupid Things, Once Dewa - Dealova, JRock - Selamat Tinggal Kekasihku and Garasi - Hilang. thanks to mE for sharing with me JRock and Babyface's songs. mE memang best! nanti kena send personal email and say thanks to her.

so what happened to the story Aku Dia dan Starbucks? haha..so sorry. being really busy right now but you know what, take 4 is almost finnish and I think you guys can check it out tomorrow. take 4 is actually quite longer than the previous one. thanks for your support!

MACRO - violet
And now, we ll talk about PROTON. yup PROTON, syarikat kebanggaan negara tu. sini aku nak bongkarkan satu benda yg amat mengaibkan. aku pergi interview syarikat Jepun, within a week aku dah dapat answer. tak kisah la aku dapat ke tak keja tu. but not like PROTON. shit. they promised us that they ll send the result in two weeks but guess what PROTON, your two weeks has become a month. bodoh, mangkuk, tak efisyen dan bla bla bla..same thing goes to NEC Malaysia..same thing happened and I emailed to both company regarding this matter and hope to get any info about it but I guess they just deleted my mail. some of my frens is counting on me to ask PROTON because I seem to have good connection with them. well my frens, I have emailed already but theres nothing. no reply. F betul la..and I receive pressure from my prof everyweek, asking me about my interviews. malu aku nak cakap PROTON take more than a month to give the answer. kenapa rendah sangat taraf dan level syarikat Malaysia ni? macam mana kerajaan Malaysia nak students oversea balik dan keja dengan syarikat macam ni? we dont want to be working with idiots. seriously, I am thinking about working abroad but..I got some other issues...kalau lah aku ni selfish
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter