full of shit

Lovely


This is the picture that I love most. I did some modification using Photoshop. yes I know its lack of some art of photography
but I dont care and I am still loving it.

Today I went for an interview with a company called Kyoso Operation..the odd thing is I will not be working with them actually..I will be an employee of Zenwaves Ltd, an IT company. Zenwaves will pay my salary and I have to ask Zenwaves if I have questions regarding the working benefits. although the interviewer gave that answer to me, I felt like thats just excuses. they seem like dont really give a damn about their workers. the interview was, fine. held in a coffee shop though, in Tokyo station. I sweat a lot. being suddenly asked in Japanese was quite, erm..hard. plus my Japanese is not so good (benda ni lagi!!). luckily I was not alone. there was another candidate, Ikram, entah aku tak pernah kenal pon sebelum neh...I stold some of his ideas wahahaha...

knowing Ikram is 24, I feel thankful. feeling young. feel like I still have a lot of time. but you know, I always think that I need to do everything faster. time is running out. I need to buy that car for my father. I need to help my brother. I need to help my family. I need to get something for myself, nice car or a big house maybe. how in the hell can I archive all that by only working as an engineer? I need to start doing something big. some of my friends always say, take it slow. try to work under somebody first. try to find my strenght first. I am still young..bla..bla..bla..

what should I do? WHAT?!!
 

 
                                                                                              Hit 
Counter